Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Santa Baby

If you’re on Pinterest, you know what an inspiration it  can be. Not only is it visually appealing but it has so many good ideas for organizing, decorating, dressing, cooking, crafting and photo-ing!
Once Thanksgiving passed I was so excited to dive into the spirit of Christmas. I believe in celebrating the holidays one at a time.  You’re not allowed to listen to Christmas music until after you eat that turkey! The weekend after Thanksgiving we put up the Christmas tree and I began listening to ‘She and Him Holiday’ on Pandora instead of my usual ‘Hillsong United’ station. After the Christmas tree was up and the stockings hung, it was time to get crafting! On Pinterest I found a ton of inspiration for photographing my baby girl for Christmas.  You all know how much I love taking pictures of Evelyn (we do photo shoots at least once a week)! With all this scrumptious baby photography inspiration, I gathered up ornaments, twinkle lights, tulle and wrapping paper to use as props. So far, I’ve only done 2 of the inspiration photos I have pinned. The pictures turned out great! But remember I’m not a Photoshop guru. If I was, the pictures would be phenomenal!
Without any further delay, here’s my Santa Baby…

DSC_0105 (2)

DSC_0106 (2)

DSC_0107

DSC_0110

DSC_0111

DSC_0113
To create this look, I started with a happy baby (aka changed, fed and rested). While perusing Jo Ann Fabrics I found the iron-on present in their holiday aisle along with the little Santa hat. Add my old black, fur blanket as a background and you got yourself a Christmas card in the making! Look number 1 complete.
Here is Look #2.
9DSC_0123

DSC_0122

DSC_0126

DSC_0135

DSC_0143

DSC_0147

DSC_0154

DSC_0156

DSC_0158

DSC_0174

DSC_0177

DSC_0182

DSC_0188

DSC_0194

DSC_0201

DSC_0210

DSC_0216
What do you think? There’s a picture floating around on Pinterest that this was based off of. But I think Evelyn’s turned out way cuter! I have a few more photo shoot ideas. Hopefully this week we’ll do another one. Did you get your baby fix for the day?!

No comments: