Evelyn wearing one of the only newborn outfits that still fits.
Isn’t she precious?
I received a few sleep gowns for Evie to wear as gifts. But I don’t really understand what to do with them. She sleeps swaddled so there isn’t a reason to wear them to bed. And if I put her in them during the day, they are a pain to do diaper changes in. Just a little rant.
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas…
Me and my girl
Look at those long fingers.
This is her serious face. Can we just talk about her outfit for a moment? How cute is that? Nothing is more adorable than a baby girl in a tutu. I’m making it my mission to find one in every color. Hahaha
This morning Evelyn got her two month immunizations. It was heartbreaking for this new Momma. One second she’s smiling up at us and the next her face is beet-red and she’s screaming. My eyes welled up with tears seeing her like this. Thankfully the nurse gave her three shots right after the other. It was done within seconds. She was easily comforted afterwards by Matt and I. A tough little peanut she is! After taking a three hour nap when we got home, she’s now back to her normal self. Smiling and talking. Gosh, I love that girl! Motherhood just keeps getting better and better.
No comments:
Post a Comment