During my pregnancy I was thrilled with the number of ultrasounds we were able to get. I would count down the days when I could see my baby girl again on screen. On May 9 we had the BIG ultrasound that revealed we were having a GIRL! We laughed at her blowing bubbles. And we noticed how her hands were always up near her face. On July 29, we were scheduled to have the 3d ultrasound. Evelyn decided to be shy that day. The only good picture we got in 45 minutes was a picture of her nose with the umbilical cord covering the rest of her face. Despite this, I was thrilled to see Evie again and to know that she was healthy and growing. Once she was born, I told Evie that I forgive her for not showing us her beautiful face. I thought it would be fun to do a photo shoot with some of her ultrasound pictures. She’s always ready to model!
No comments:
Post a Comment