Remember when I wrote back in January that I wanted to take more pictures? As I look over my phone gallery of pictures, I am falling short! I’d like to be one of those people who whips out their camera to capture even the smallest of moments. But the vast majority of the pictures I take with my camera phone are of food. How sad is that? One thing I’d like to get better at is taking pictures with me in the shot. Especially with the arrival of Evelyn in 3 months. I’d like to take pictures of us together as we go about our day (I guess that’s what a tripod is for).
21 weeks
23 weeks
Evelyn’s first pair of ballet slippers! Found them at Home Goods for $5.
First baby purchases. Two pairs of baby legs and a tutu from Target.
Bakery date with Joanna. Yum!
Spring cleaning= Goodwill donation
Looks like I need to take more pictures! But with Evelyn arriving in 3 short months, I have a feeling there’ll be lots more pictures to share
No comments:
Post a Comment