Friday, July 13, 2012

Life in Pics (May, June and July)

2012-05-18_13.28.02[1]

20 weeks 6 days pregnant. Evelyn is the size of a banana!

2012-05-22_12.36.07[1]

21 weeks 3 days

2012-05-22_12.36.22[1]

2012-05-22_12.37.18[1]

Different angle

2012-06-03_19.17.43[1]

2012-05-22_13.41.39[1]

Lunch with Liz! Delicious Pizza and Salad.

2012-05-25_17.55.09[1]

21 weeks and 6 days. Ready to go for a walk!

2012-06-03_19.18.22[1]

23 weeks 1 day.

I really like that gray shirt!

2012-06-07_21.00.01[1]

Chocolate Éclair Dessert. Matt had a craving for it so naturally I obliged and then helped him eat a 9x13 pan.

2012-06-11_19.13.52[1]

24 weeks 1 day pregnant

2012-06-18_18.01.05[1]

Taking notes to have “The Happiest Baby on the Block”!

2012-06-20_07.44.39[1]

I have had a serious craving for donuts lately. One morning after work (on several occasions) I stopped at Peace, Love and Little Donuts in the Strip District. They know how to make me giddy with happiness!

2012-06-23_20.12.18[1]

Bartham House Bakery

Need I say more?

2012-06-27_14.23.02[1]

Taken June 27, 2012. On our 4th Anniversary!

26 weeks 4 days

2012-06-27_15.56.53[1]

A few of Evie’s things.

2012-06-28_15.50.41[1]

Bentley waiting for Daddy to come back.

2012-06-29_13.45.40[1]

Taken June 29, 2012. Almost 27 weeks.

IMG-20120701-WA0000[1]

July 1, 2012

Matt’s new toy. Can’t wait to ride on the back. Hopefully next summer!

IMG-20120701-WA0001[1]

Yes, I’m wearing the same outfit. I’m trying to wear non-maternity clothes for as long as possible so I have less to buy. This outfit has been worn many times over the years.

IMG_20120707_132304[1]

July 7, 2012. Celebrating our anniversary at Palozza 1837 in Washington, PA. Matt knows me so well; he took me shopping at Tanger Outlets then out to lunch at a new-to-us restaurant. It was a memorable date to celebrate 4 years of wedded bliss!

IMG_20120707_132400[1]

Matt ordered the Crab Cake Sandwich while I was finally able to eat what I have been craving for weeks! Yes, spaghetti and meatballs!

IMG_20120707_152419[1]

Matt enjoying Evie’s new nursery chair. We picked it up at USA Baby after our anniversary lunch. I am in love with it. It is so comfortable. I can’t wait to sit in it while holding my precious Evelyn Rose.

IMG_20120707_152934[1]

While at Tanger Outlets we stopped at Old Navy and just had to buy this adorable outfit. It’s the first outfit we’ve bought for her. So cute!

I will post more pictures soon. Hopefully of the completed nursery, and my nieces and nephews who will be here in a week to visit!

No comments: