29 months old
March 4, 2015
Evelyn is growing up so fast. It seems like every time I turn around I'm writing another monthly update. So don't be disappointed that this month's update is short. I really need to start writing things down when they happen! Ugh, I don't want to forget anything.
She turns around and shakes her bum and says "a booty".
Gave her a kiss on her hand, she says "I no want this" and wipes her hand on her pants.
Hears the mailman outside and goes running to the window to watch him deliver the mail.
Not napping. She plays in her crib with her babies for a couple hours while Mommy naps. Once every couple weeks she'll surprise us and fall asleep. She's very talkative and vocal in her crib. When it's been quiet for awhile then you know that she fell asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment