December 4, 2014
26 months old
Our little Princess is such a joy to be around. She's always making Matt and I laugh. She loves to learn new things and she's always pointing things out to us....communicating with us. She's learning about her own independence. She can be stubborn and sassy but above all she is mostly sweet. Don't get me wrong, she knows what a spanking is. :) I love my sweet Evie so much. Every night when I rock her to sleep I thank God for her. I can't believe He called me to be her Mother.
Here is what Evelyn has been up to this month:
We pulled into the Trader Joe's parking lot and she says "Joe's, joe's, joe's" and claps excitedly.
At bedtime one night she wanted the fan on, I said "honey it's too cold", she says "brrrr" and does a little shimmie and hugs herself. :)
She had a hysterical laughing fit while playing with our next door neighbor. Haha! Pretty sure she made her day.
Sight to behold: Eating a string cheese wearing her one-piece pajamas and Tinkerbell wings.
She sleeps with at least 2 dolls, usually 6 dolls. Bedtime is still at 7:30 pm and she wakes up around 7-8 am. Naptime is around 1-1:30 and usually sleeps for 2 hours. Other days she fights it and has a quiet time and refuses to nap.
Said "We're home" when we pulled into our driveway.
After hearing me say "Bentley Michael" when I yell at Bentley she repeated me and scolded Brub-brub.
While naked before bathtime, she pointed to her butt and said "Tush, Bentley". She wanted Bentley to chase her!
I gave her a piece of cheese, she says "Two, please".
While looking at her baby albums she points to pictures of herself as a baby and says "You"! Matt and I tell her "That's you, and that's you" while pointing at different pictures....Hahaha
Set up a tea party for her two babies. One in each of the chairs with the tea set placed in front of them and served them tea. She loves tea parties (we drink a lot of tea).
No comments:
Post a Comment