I wasn’t planning on posting today but I was inspired by the breezy weather and some free time.
I love having this creative outlet. Blogging is a fun and easy way to showcase my interests and loves. And I’m thankful for that. On a side note, I read or should I say “follow” a lot of blogs and I am currently curtailing them. When I open up my Google Reader I feel overwhelmed with the number of items. So to salvage my love of blogs and reading I am trying to be more selective. But if you know of any blogs that you feel I might be interested in following please don’t hesitate to let me know. Inspiration is always appreciated!
What I’m lovin’
- Lavender nail polish
- It’s screams “Spring”! Went to Target on Sunday and found a lilac lavender nail polish in the clearance bin. Two coats later and my nails say ‘Spring’. Not to mention it makes my hands look tan. Side note: I need to get an organizer for my nail polishes. They are currently in a Tiffany bag.
-
- Pinterest
- If you don’t know what it is you need to! It’s like blogging meets Facebook meets scrapbooking. O-M-G! It’s fantastic. You have to be invited to join (that was the case a month ago). You create your own boards of interest and then ‘pin’ things you see online and it will be pinned to your boards. It’s like having your very own personalized inspiration. Here is a snapshot of my Pins. Check it out! You will be addicted! If you want to be invited, let me know.
-
- Iced Coffee
- It’s an addiction. Usually it’s Dunkin Donuts but since I have a lot of Starbucks gift card money I’m thinking of trying out their iced coffee. With a couple pumps of flavoring I’m sure! But I’m lovin’ Dunkin Donuts Iced French Vanilla Iced Coffee. Yum
-
- My Cruise Pictures
- All of the pictures turned out beautifully. So blue and clear. I just ordered the photo book I created on mixbook.com. Only a select few of the pictures made it to the book but I’m so excited to get it in the mail. Side note: It’s so fun to make photo books. They’re easier than scrapbooks to create and they are simple and beautiful. What a fun way to display your pictures.
-
- Target
- I thought about leaving this one out but I just can’t! So the other day I went shopping to get some misc. stuff since our house was empty after being on vacation, I left Target with two pairs of earrings, a shirt, a pair of pants, a new handbag and a new nail polish. What a good haul! The earrings were in the clearance section. One was big black square studs for $2.98 the other was an antiquey—gold and pearl studs for $3.98. The shirt and pants are loungewear that were on clearance. So comfortable! The handbag was one I’ve been waiting to go on sale. It’s a neutral color (kind of hard to explain) with a satchel strap and a shoulder strap. I love it! So here’s a shout-out to Target, thank you for making it easy to be stylish on a sensible budget!
-
This post is awfully-wordy but if you want to look at some pictures please click on the Pinterest link!
No comments:
Post a Comment