TJ’s is always hit or miss. But after going grocery shopping last night I decided to stop and see what they had. I’m so glad I did. Check out my buys.
This dress is so ‘me’. Black and white. Stripes. And tulle. What more could I ask for? I’m in love with it. When I showed it to Matt, he agreed that it is so ‘me’! Score!
TJ’s home décor department is always full of inspiration. I saw these leopard side tables and knew I had to have them. I’m still not sure what room to put them in but I figure that they could work in the dining room, living room, family room or the third bedroom. Aren’t they freakin’ awesome?! I knew you would agree. And so ‘me’. Score!
As a side note, while I was perusing the home décor department looking at their lamp collection a woman came up to me and asked me if I was a designer. I said, “No, I’m just trying to decorate my house.” She said, “Oh, you look like you could be a designer.” I was holding the two leopard side tables by this point. She must have thought anyone who would buy those had to have a creative designer mindset! Later on in the parking lot I helped her get her ‘accent chair’ into her Lexus sports car. It didn’t fit in her trunk but that wasn’t stopping her from driving home with her score with the hood halfway done! hahaha
My favorite color is turquoise blue so as soon as I saw these adorable vases I had to have them! I told Matt that someone must have bought the ‘Hope’ vase and broken up the set! I’m not sure where I will put them but again I knew they would fit in more than one place. Score!
While cleaning out and organizing my closet recently I realized my lack of denim shorts. I don’t have a single pair. I found the above pair at Forever 21. I tried on several pair but these ones were the longest and the most comfortable. Geesh, there are some short shorts out there! I got this pair for $14 belt included. Score!
What can I say? I love stripes. And I love black and white. You know I couldn’t pass up this skirt. It’s a soft cotton material and so comfortable. The belt came with it for $16. Score!
What do you think of my buys?
Not to rub it in but in three weeks I will be on a cruise ship headed for the Bahamas! We can’t wait for some rest and relaxation in the Sun! I feel so blessed. Counting down the days……
No comments:
Post a Comment