
Matt and I got back last night from a weekend getaway to Boston! We had such a wonderful time. We jam-packed the two days with non-stop sightseeing, restaurants and of course the Lifehouse concert. What a fantastic show they put on! I love Jason Wade :)
I will post some pics later in the week..... I've been so busy the last couple weeks. Went to Denver to have a girl's weekend and ended up extending my stay. The three sisters together again! We had such a good time together and made some awesome memories. Shopped til we dropped, went out to lunch and Starbucks, visited Boulder for the day and traveled up to 10,000 ft to Vail. What a picturesque setting. It felt like you were walking around a small town of Switzerland. So beautiful.
But what this post is really about is Sabrina, our family dog of 12+ years. She passed away in her sleep last Wednesday. We all knew it was coming but it still was a shock to me as I got the news while I was working nightshift. Sabrina-tina was a true family dog with a gentle spirit. Always wanting to be in the family holiday pictures. She would sit right down in front of us and look at the camera as soon as she saw us assembling. So cute! So many childhood memories and I feel so blessed that she lived into my adult years. I know she's in Doggie heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment