

What a great weekend it's been. Yesterday, I met up with Joanna and a couple of her friends for a girls-day out in the Strip District! I had been looking forward to going to J'eet and strolling around Penn Avenue. Well to our dismay J'eet was closed for a post-wedding brunch but we made the decision to make a second trip out! After hearing from Jo the whole drive down how good their coffee was, we must return! :)
Enrico's became our breakfast/brunch destination and boy it was FANTASTIC!! The owner is delightful. He set us up in a table practically in the kitchen to accommodate us! That is customer service! I chose Torta Rustica which came with a side salad and slice of bread. So yummy.
After brunch, we stopped at Mon Amie chocolate to browse around. Jo picked out a few chocolate bars for me! Now I know what to get next time. Then we stopped at Fortune's coffee shop. I love the aroma of coffee beans. What a delight!
I have to share what I got at Target today. I have been looking for flat boots for awhile and came across these. So comfy. I love Fall. Can't wait to wear them.
No comments:
Post a Comment