On Mother's Day we ventured to Daniel Stowe Botanical Gardens. It was a beautiful, sunny day in Charlotte. The gardens were well-manicured and the grounds were full of water fountains which Evie reveled in. I'm so thankful for these beautiful pictures to remember the day especially the ones with Evie and I to commerate Mother's Day. After we got our fill of fresh blooms we decided to get some lunch and eventually made our way to Cowbell, a burger and sushi place. The food was amazing. I chose a burger and sushi bento box with cucumber salad, french fries and edemame. Evie was so cute. She saw me using my chopsticks and then got her own and used them to eat her burger. She was really good at it.
Evie made me a beautiful card complete with donut and coffee cup stickers! She also made me homemade paper flowers. I felt so loved and appreciated. It was a mother's day to remember!














No comments:
Post a Comment