33 months old
July 4, 2015
I'm writing this post over a week late but the weekend Evie turned 33 months her grandparents were in town for a visit. We had so much fun together. Evie saw her first fireworks at a 4th of July bash in Rock Hill. She also played in a bounce house for the first time and had a ball! So much so that the guy running the bounce house told us nicely that we needed to get her out because she had been in there the longest! That was a late night for all of us. Evie finally got to bed around midnight and we spend the next day recovering. Geesh we're old!
I can't believe Evie is three months away from 3 years old. I feel like we just celebrated her 2nd birthday. Currently Evie is refusing naptime while I write this blog post. She has taken off her sleep sack and is talking to herself while banging her legs against the crib railing. We'll see if she takes a nap....
We are talking about making the transition from her crib to a twin bed. Evie sleeps well at night in her crib. But she is starting to hoist her leg over the railing and trying to climb out. I think she will love sleeping in a big girl bed, I'm just afraid that she's gonna be in and out of it all night long. We're going to go and pick out some twin sheets so hopefully she'll be super excited about it! We also have to buy a railing for the twin bed.
Evie has been taking more naps than last month (I mark it down on the family calendar). Bedtime is still 7:30 pm and she sleeps for 12 hours. Naptime is at 2 pm. Sometimes it takes her awhile to settle down and go to sleep. When that happens she doesn't wake up until 5 pm or later. When we transition her to a big girl bed we'll stop putting her in the sleep sack. Hopefully it all goes well!!
Evie is still showing no interest in potty training. I thought by now she would be interested and wanting to be out of diapers. But she could care less. You ask her about going pee-pee on the potty and she says "Nooooo". We'll just have to wait and see what happens. I don't want to push her if she's not ready.
Evie has such a sweet, loving personality. She is always giving out hugs.
I love my sweet girl so much. She is a ray of sunshine!
I love my sweet girl so much. She is a ray of sunshine!
No comments:
Post a Comment