A few nights ago, I dressed Evelyn up in an outfit I had been planning to put her in for weeks, dragged her aqua rocking chair out to the backyard, grabbed a pearl necklace from my jewelry stand and got my camera ready to do a mini photo shoot. It has been a long time since I planned a photo shoot for Evelyn. I love doing it so much. Though it can be exhausting trying to get your toddler to look at the camera and smile or at least look up, the reward of looking thru the camera roll and seeing you got that perfect shot makes it all worth it. The photo shoot began with her begging to have my can of sparkling water that I had brought out so the first few pictures are of her drinking my water with complete bliss written on her face. It was only then that I got the idea to get some pearls to distract her from the fizzy can of water so I could get some precious moments.
At the time of these pictures, Evelyn was a week over 22 months. A bundle of joy, laughter, sugar and spice. :) Enjoy my doll baby!


No comments:
Post a Comment