I'm 18 months old today!
I love to dance. I shake my booty. I love watching Frozen.
I love string cheese (but my obsession has decreased!) and Goldfish. I eat a lot of waffles and pancakes. I also love Chipotle. I could eat Mommy's entire burrito bowl if she'd let me!
I love being outside and cry when it's time to go in. I have 16 teeth. Lately, I've been teething and wanting my cold teething rings. I love to hold Mommy and Da-da's hand and lead them around. I enjoy playing with my 'babies'. I put them in the baby stroller and push them around. I even take them outside. Mom doesn't move my schedule around, so bedtime is still at 7:30 pm. I sleep until 7 am. Sometimes 7:30 am. I take a nap at 1 pm and sleep for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours. Mommy still puts me in a sleep sack even though I can walk around in it. I sleep with my two babies, Sweet Pea and Kitty Cat. When Mommy comes to get me in the morning, they're usually on the floor because I throw them out.
I'm enjoying bathtime more and more. I'm not use to this new tub yet. But Mommy tries to make bathtime fun! I have a patch on excema on my left ankle that Mommy puts cream on. Sometimes it itches really bad and I rub my foot off the floor until it bleeds. She doesn't like when I do that.
I wear size 18-24 month tops and shorts and size 2T leggings. I got a new pair of sandals this month. I'm still getting use to wearing them. I started wearing shorts this month! The weather has been nice.
As you can see, mint is still my best color. Mommy loves dressing me in mint! She had to bribe me with a cookie for these pictures! I don't sit still for too long these days!
No comments:
Post a Comment