Sunday, January 12, 2014

15 months old


Her personality comes out more and more every day. She is truly the light of our lives!   I'm not sure how I got this incredible smile but I'm so glad I captured this moment.






15 month update:

Loves:
Dancing, music, bathtime, when Daddy gets home from work, Bentley, snacking

Dislikes:
Diaper changes, getting cleaned up, wearing socks, organic whole milk, the word 'No'

Favorite Toys:
Shopping cart (she loves putting her toys in the cart, taking them out and pushing the cart around), her purse, nativity scene and iPad (she especially loves to play music on it and dance using the Pandora app), she also likes to take a 'rest' in her bouncy seat. She climbs onto it and lays down! Her scooter car is still a favorite. She climbs onto it and will hit the button to start the music and then wait for us to push her around the family room.

Food:
Cheese especially Mac n cheese, waffles, chicken nuggets, yogurt, bananas and anything she can eat while walking around the house

Sleep:
Evie goes to bed at 7:30 pm and sleeps until 7 or 8 am. She takes one nap during the day around 1 pm and sleeps for 1-3 hours. She sleeps in a sleep sack with the white noise machine on. Her sweet pea baby doll keeps her company during naptime and bedtime. Often times we'll see her on the monitor rocking her baby doll and talking to her.

Diapers:
Size 3, hates getting her diaper changed

Teeth:
9
4 in the front top and 4 on the front bottom and 1 on the top middle left side of mouth
She loves brushing her teeth. We just use water and she'll brush her teeth with us.

Evelyn is our sweetie. She has such a 'sweet' personality and is very affectionate. She'll wrap her little arms around your neck and hold tight. Sometimes for as long as 30 seconds! She especially did this a few weeks ago when she went through a period of time at night time that she didn't want to go to bed. And would wrap her arms around my neck like a monkey and hold on tight. If I changed positions or tried to move her, she would hold on tighter! Thankfully, in the past week she has gone to bed without any problems. She hugs Matt and I and Bentley all day long and we love it! Her personality is fun, playful, sweet and sassy! She does have toddler tantrums but they're usually when she's not getting her way and wants something that she can't have.

Stats:
Her 15 month appointment is in a few weeks. I'll update this post after her appointment. But I would guess her weight to be around 23 pounds and height of 33.5 inches. We'll see!

Update: Evie had her 15 month appointment on Jan 24. She is 32.25 in. long (90.7%) and weighs 23 lbs. 10 oz.!  Way to go Evie! So I was right about her weight but not her height. :)


No comments: