These are a mix of cell phone camera pictures and the 'Big' camera. I took a lot of videos on Christmas morning. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, I say videos tell the story.
Evie wore her adorable Christmas pj's while we breakfasted on cinnamon rolls and opened up presents. We had Christmas music playing in the background. In between presents, she would break out into dance! This Christmas has been the best yet. Seeing Christmas through her eyes has been a joy this season. Every morning she would smile and point at the Christmas tree. When we brought her downstairs on Christmas morning with the tree all lit up and presents galore everywhere.....she was amazed! We set her down and she immediately went over to the biggest present! What a cutie!
After opening up presents, Evie changed into an adorable black and gold outfit. I can't get enough of the gold flower necklace. It's from an etsy shop.
We played.

And snacked.


And lounged.

Took a nap
Played some more.
Evie was ready for bed after a fun Christmas day.
Matt and I watched A Christmas Story, drank wine and snacked....
It was a day I'll remember forever.
p.s. I tried to upload a video, but it's taking forever.





.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment