Wow! Where has the time gone? It's December 2nd, the second day of Advent. I've been busy the last few weeks getting ready for Christmas, shopping for Evie, decorating, cleaning (every once in a while ;) ) and trying to get rid of a cold. I didn't mean to neglect my blog but when I have free time I usually have a list of things to get done. Right now, Evie is finally napping and I'm typing this blog post while editing a picture of Evie for our Christmas cards this year! Since it's been so long, here are a few recent pics of our sweet baby girl...... she'll be 14 months on Wednesday!
Someone got into the pantry!
Evie's Thanksgiving Day outfit
That's the same tutu that I made for her last year!
Checking out the Christmas tree.
Most of the ornaments are on the top part of the tree. Thank goodness I bought shatter-proof ornaments from Target last year. Evie loves taking the silver and blue ball ornaments off the tree!
No comments:
Post a Comment