October 4, 2013
Wow! These monthly updates come around so fast! Seems like I just did one. :) My goal this past year was to do a monthly update every month until 12 months. Now that I've reached that goal I want to make a new goal to continue them until age 2. These updates are so fun to look back on and see what Evie was up to. I'm looking forward to continuing the monthly picture in her chair with her pillow! What a year it has been. I would summarize the year with the word "family". We have become a little family of four. :) And I feel blessed to be a part of it.
Wow! These monthly updates come around so fast! Seems like I just did one. :) My goal this past year was to do a monthly update every month until 12 months. Now that I've reached that goal I want to make a new goal to continue them until age 2. These updates are so fun to look back on and see what Evie was up to. I'm looking forward to continuing the monthly picture in her chair with her pillow! What a year it has been. I would summarize the year with the word "family". We have become a little family of four. :) And I feel blessed to be a part of it.
Update: Evie had her 12 month appointment on October 14. She weighs 21.2 oz (66%) Her height is 31.5 in. (100%) She is tall and lean! :)
I'm 12 months old today!
I walk like a pro! I can give high-fives. I give open
mouth kisses. I say ma-ma, da-da and sometimes
Brub-brub. I love my brother Bentley. We have fun
playing together. I can also play by myself. My favorite
toys are anything electronic. I like Cheerios, Gold
fish and yogurt. I wave bye-bye. My leave favorite
things are diaper changes, the word "No", and sitting
in shopping carts. I sometimes sing myself to sleep at
night. Bedtime is 7:30pm. I sleep until 4am, then
until 7am. I nap for two hours around 11am. I enjoy
going to my Moppetts class. I'm such a Big girl!
Gosh, I love this girl!



No comments:
Post a Comment