A few weekends ago, we went to Shelocta to visit Matt's Grandma with the rest of the Libengood family (even Pap came). It was so good to get together with everybody! We had a great time eating Jioio's pizza and indulging in Shannon's famous chocolate cake. This time around she put coffee in it and it was amazing. However, after Kaleigh ate a piece she was bouncing off the walls! Hahaha
I spotted this small antique desk chair in the corner and knew it would make a cute photo prop. Isn't it fantasitc?! I should have put it in our car! ;) Evie was happy to be my little model. I did win 'Mommy of the Year' award for this though because when I wasn't looking Evie fell over and knocked her head into the TV! Thankfully, she got over it quickly!
A few weeks ago I took these pictures of Evie. I bought the headband and ruffle bloomers on etsy.com. The crate is from Home Goods, it was yellow and I spray painted it white. It makes a great photo prop.


No comments:
Post a Comment