Wednesday, July 10, 2013

9 months old

July 4, 2013
 I'm 9 months old today!
I got my 3rd tooth (first top tooth). I'm very
mobile and love to pull myself up to stand. I 
walk along the couch and the coffee table. I've 
fallen down but get right back up! I'm very ticklish!
Mommy and Daddy know the spots. I stick
out my tongue. They think it's so funny.
I drink water from my sippy cup. I love playing
outside in the grass. I try to eat it too! This 
month Mommy and Daddy "sleep trained" me. I
now sleep consistently from 7:30 pm-5 am, eat
then go back to sleep until 8 am. I love the 
mornings and will sit and talk to myself until
Mom or Dad gets me. I still love bathtime. But I
had my first experience in a kiddie pool and did 
not enjoy it. The water was too cold. But I 
looked so cute in my bathing suit. I don't like
getting my diaper changed and will try to roll
over.

Weight: 18 lbs. 9 oz. (53rd percentile)
Height: 29.25 in. (92nd percentile)










I can't believe how fast time is going!! This is crazy! My baby is 9 months old!



No comments: