When: June 1, 2013
Where: Frontyard at dusk
Why: To capture images of Evelyn in her ballet outfit with the blossoming flowers in the background
What: Photo Shoot Fail
Issue #1: Evie will not stop chewing on her ballet slippers. They are suppose to be a prop not a chew toy!
Issue #2: A few minutes into taking pictures, I hear a whipping sound coming from behind me. I turn around and there on the sidewalk, a foot behind us, is a snake! A very long snake! Where did it come from, I don't know! Of course, I scream and jump wildly around! Camera in hand, I snap a picture of it (for evidence), grab Evie and run inside to the house! Breathless, I tell Matt what I saw. He goes out to look for it with a shovel in hand. But it's gone. So Evie and I resume our shoot.
Issue #3: After the snake sighting, Evie just wants to chew on her slippers. I take them away and she starts bawling. At this point, I 'throw in the towel'.
These are all the pictures of our failed photo shoot! Enjoy :)
1 comment:
love those leg warmers!
Post a Comment