Can you tell I just love taking pictures of my sweet daughter? I'm lucky that most of the time she enjoys it too. While taking these pictures I discovered a few things. First, it's becoming slightly dangerous to place Evie on her nursery chair and take outfit pictures. She figured out how to rock the chair back and forth. As she rocked the chair, giggles erupted at her new discovery. I could hardly get her to sit still, she was having too much fun. Good thing I'm right in front of her! Secondly, I discovered that my little girl is growing up way too fast. She tried pulling herself up to stand on the side of the crib. A few days after these pictures were taken she started crawling! Now, there's no stopping her! She continues to pull herself up on the side of the coffee table and her crib. In two months, she's developed so much. At six months she accomplished 'sitting up' and now two months later, she's scooting backward, rolling over, sitting up from laying down, pulling herself up to stand in the crib and crawling! Time needs to slow down. My baby is growing up too fast.
That's why I take all these pictures. I want to capture every feat, every accomplishment, every 'first' and every activity. Years from now days from now I'll reminisce through all of these precious moments and be grateful that I took the time to pull out the camera or my phone. You've heard the saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words." I say "A picture's worth a thousand memories."
1 comment:
love the socks!
Post a Comment