Friday, June 21, 2013

8 months old

This update is late as Evelyn turned 8 months old a few weeks ago! But better late than never. :) She is growing up so fast. Every day she is doing something new. I'm so proud of her.

 I'm 8 months old today!
I got my first tooth (and second tooth)! 
I crawl everywhere and love to explore. I rub
my head and play with my hair. I happily
scream when I'm having fun. I love to kick
and clap my hands. I have an angry cry that 
I let out to let Mommy and Daddy know I'm
upset. I put my hands up when I want them 
to pick me up. I can pull myself up to stand.
This month, Daddy lowered my crib because 
I like to stand up in it. I pat Mommy and
Daddy on the back. I scrunch my nose up 
when I smile. I love to jump and bounce. I
love to be chased! I don't like getting my
diaper changed or my face washed.














No comments: