On April 4, 2013 Evelyn turned 6 months old! They have been the fastest 6 months of my life. Her birth is still so vivid in my mind. I often think back on a plethora of moments during that precious day that are ingrained in my mind. Matt and I reminisce about October 4 with such fond and happy memories. The day couldn't have been better. Everything went according to God's plan. I could feel His presence. And all my prayers were answered. Everyday I had prayed for a quick and smooth delivery and a healthy baby. Five days after my due date, Evelyn finally made her debut! She is our sunshine and joy. She is such a happy baby. Her sweet personality continues to develop everyday.

Evelyn's aqua lace romper and red headband is from etsy.com. The basket is from Ikea and the pink ruffle pillow is from Home Goods.
More pictures to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment