These pictures are a result of an impromptu photo session. The leopard onesie is part of an 3 piece outfit Evie received as a gift. The teal tutu is from Target. I bought it over a year ago. I think it was one of the first purchases I made after we found out we were having a girl. By the way, the anniversary of our gender reveal scan is coming up on May 9! It's hard to believe that a year has passed already! The date May 9, 2012 is ingrained in my mind because it was scheduled on my calendar for weeks prior and I counted down the days. I couldn't wait to find out if Mini Mash was a boy or a girl! It was so fun to take all the gender tests. I went back and forth for months. As it turns out my intuition was correct. Anyway, here is the Princess all dolled up!
Enjoy :)
I played around with the camera settings during the session. Portrait is one of my favorites.
No comments:
Post a Comment