Tuesday, May 14, 2013

7 months old

May 4, 2013
 I'm 7 months old today!
I love to play outside in the grass with my toys. I love to read books. 
I still love the birds on my bouncer seat but now I like to grab onto them and hang. I'm very strong.
I drool a lot. I wear a bib when I'm awake to help with the constant drool. 
I love my Mommy and Daddy. I get separation anxiety when they're not with me. 
I am very mobile. Even though I'm not crawling yet, I can get myself from Point A to B/
I love to talk. I say da-da-da all day long. 
I still love my jumperoo. I will jump for 5 minutes straight. It's so much fun.
I take one nap a day and go to bed at 8 pm. I wake up once overnight. Around 7 or 8 am I wake up for the day by talking and kicking in my crib.








No comments: