Sunday, April 7, 2013

Sweetie Pie

Evelyn has such a sweet and playful personality. As you can see from these pictures, she lights up when the camera comes out! All she needs is a few headshots taken and she'll be a Baby Gap model. :)


Well hello there sweetie pie!


Baby jeans are the cutest.



 



This picture is the epitome of Evelyn's personality. Sweet and playful with a hint of shyness!



OH-EM-GEE! These pictures just kill me. I love Evie's outfit. Her onesie is from Target and the adorable headband is a recent purchase from an Etsy shop. I didn't realize when I bought it that it would match perfectly! These are the first pictures I was able to take of Evie sitting up unassisted  She is such a big girl! But hasn't perfected the skill quite yet.

My prima ballerina

This next sequence of pictures cracks me up! Bentley and Evelyn's relationship is so funny to witness. She adores him. And he loves and protects her.









No comments: