Evelyn is such a Big Girl in her new Ikea high chair! Last Thursday we spent the day shopping. We shopped til we dropped! First on the agenda was to head to Ikea and pick up her high chair. I LOVE it! I wanted a wooden high chair that 'fit' into our kitchen decor. I hate those bulky, plastic high chairs. This fit the bill perfectly. Over the weekend Evie got to experience eating breakfast from a higher view. I think she enjoyed it!
Awww, look at my Big Girl! Please slow down...
First time in the high chair and she's already trying to climb out of it!
On March 23, Evie had her first bite of solid food (rice cereal). It is so fun to see her experiencing new things! She eyed the spoon suspiciously and timidly took her first bite of cereal. Then she froze and the food just stayed there in her mouth. She looked at us with a look that said, "What am I suppose to do with this?" Hahaha! She's getting the hang of it. So far she has had rice cereal, avocado and carrots. This week we'll try sweet potato. I'm enjoying making her baby food. It feels good knowing exactly what I'm putting in her mouth.

No comments:
Post a Comment