A few days before Easter I gave Evelyn her Easter basket as I was scheduled to work Easter weekend. Immediately she took one of the eggs and put it in her mouth! I was expecting that though. The eggs were empty but she didn't care. Just something to drool on! Next year I will fill the eggs with some candy and small toys. She liked the two Bunny toys but didn't care too much for the pack of bibs! Oh well! Little does she know, she goes through 3-5 a day! Aww, my little drool monster. Her adorable bunny onesie is from Children's Place. It's a Bunny dressed in a chic yellow dress with a picture of the Eiffel Tower in the background, it says "I Louvre You". O-M-G! I love it. She's still wearing it weeks later.
Evie is still practicing sitting up unassisted. Since I didn't want her falling over and knocking her head on the hardwood floor she is sitting in her bumbo seat for these pictures.
This is all for me?
Wow! What's this?
I think I'll eat it
That night Evelyn and I colored Easter eggs. To celebrate the occasion she wore her Bunny Ear headband I got at the Target dollar section.
Hahaha! What's up Bentley?
No comments:
Post a Comment