Tuesday, April 23, 2013

28 weeks old

April 18, 2013
I'm loving the motif of this week's photo shoot. It's SO me. The polka dot blanket and the adorable mint bow headband! Love, love, love!
 O-Em-Gee
Could you be any cuter?



 Seriously, I can't handle all the cuteness!!



 I'm glad this was captured on camera. This is a typical Evie face these days....she loves blowing bubbles.



 Oh baby girl 
Your Mommy loves you so!
 Haha Haha
 

 


This onesie photo shoot is one of my favorites. With every picture, Evelyn's personality shines through. You really see all of her personality in this one photo shoot. It's amazing! I was telling Matt a few days ago that I feel like in the last week Evie has really blossomed. She feels thicker, heavier, sturdier, taller and older. Less baby and more little girl. Someone please tell me that time will slow down. I can't believe that in a few short weeks Evelyn will be 7 months old. In some ways, it feels like yesterday that after a never-ending pregnancy we finally got to meet our precious daughter. In other ways, it feels like years ago, as I have learned so much and come so far. The passing of time has given me experience.  For that I am grateful. I guess that is one positive for how quickly the last 6 1/2 months has gone. I'm off to wake up my Evie to smother her with kisses! (Oh, how I wish I could!)



No comments: