Thursday, February 21, 2013

19 weeks old

February 14, 2013
19 weeks old
Evelyn turned 19 weeks on Valentine's Day! She showed the camera some love and had some awesome poses. That onesie is getting too small. But I keep on forgetting to buy a bigger size. It's going on my to-do list right now!
Evie is growing up so fast. Yesterday I did an inventory of her 6 month clothes. She has a lot of onesies and leggings but only one pair of pajamas. So I took advantage of Carter's sale and bought 3 pairs. Depending on if the weather warms up around here in the next couple months she might need some shorts. We'll see! And I can't wait to get her a pair of flip flops.


Gosh, I love her! Look at that smile.
 Evie was so curious about the roses. She kept turning to the side and picking them up. Don't worry there were no thorns on them!




 Look at her eyeing the roses.
I like this picture because it shows her adorable profile and how long she is!
It definitely shows that she's in the 100 percentile for height. You go girl! Keep growing. (she's going to pass me up in height when she's a teenager at this rate)


 




No comments: