I know I promised this picture over the weekend but Daylight Savings time happened…
Here is my beautiful baby on her birthday! She’s getting big and growing up so fast. She entertains me all day long. She smiles all the time. It makes my heart burst. She is a happy girl in the mornings. When I hear her stirring, I peek over at her and she usually has at least one arm out of her swaddle that she’s waving around and a big smile on her face. It’s like she’s having a conversation with somebody! I lay there and listen to her for a few minutes and marvel at the treasure that she is. I’m so blessed. She enjoys her swing and bouncy seat. Recently, she has started smiling and cooing at the birds above her head on her seat. It’s so cute. I will try and get a picture if it. She enjoys car rides (thank goodness). She also loves bath time. And turns into a relaxed, limp noodle in the tub! She loves her Daddy. When he comes home from work, she gives him big smiles and turns into a little flirt! She loves her big brother. They give each other kisses. He’s very protective of her. At night when she’s sleeping in the pack n’ play he’ll go up to our bedroom to check on her. And he always makes sure I know when she’s crying.
This week, it hit me how fast my Evie is growing up. I don’t want to look back on these special times with regret. So instead of putting her down in her seat or swing, I’m picking her up and holding her. Holding her in my arms and letting her drift off to sleep. I’ve written this entire blog post with one hand. She’s asleep in my arms. And I never want to forget this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment