On January 20, 2012 at approximately 2:00pm I woke up from a nap after working the night before. For a few minutes I laid in bed psyching myself up to finally do what I had been thinking about all night while at work. I grabbed a box of pregnancy tests in my dresser drawer and told Bentley to wish me good luck! He tilted his head up at me. With my heart beating fast, I went into the bathroom and tried to wait the 2 minutes the instructions tell you to wait…. after pacing the bathroom for 15 seconds I looked down and saw this.
The picture is blurry but you can definitely see 2 lines!
Immediately I started crying then screaming that turned into laughter. Bentley didn’t know what to do so he ran around me jumping up and down. With shaky hands, I just stared at it and thought “Thank you God for blessing us with this life”. I said a quick prayer and then snapped this picture. With the caption “do you see what I see?” I sent the picture to Matt. He immediately replied, “Get the heck outta here!”
Later that night we went out to dinner to celebrate and stopped at Walgreens to pick up a digital test because I wanted to see the word “Pregnant” appear! We snapped a bunch of pictures to remember that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment