Who: Def Leppard and Heart
When: August 20, 2011
Where: First Niagara Pavilion
Why: Who doesn’t love a rock concert?
All of the these pictures were taken with my phone camera.
Def Leppard rocked it out for 1 1/2 hours. I loved it! We were looking forward to this concert all summer long, and we were NOT disappointed. I had sooo much fun. Granted, when Matt told me about the concert I only knew one song of theirs. That’s right…… Pour Some Sugar on Me. Now I know dozens more. One of my favorites is called “Hysteria”. Another one is “Two Steps Behind”. They sang all three of those songs at the concert and many more.
Heart’s performance preceded Def Leppard. After seeing Nancy Wilson play her guitar, I told Matt I wanted to learn to play. She is A-MAZING. Her acoustic intro of “Crazy on You” is phenomonal! They also performed Alone, Barracuda, These Dreams and What About Love. Her sister Ann Wilson has a very soulful, rock-and-roll voice.
The concert finished around 11 and by that time we were famished. IHOP was the only option. Personally, I love breakfast food anytime of the day.
It was a great night, full of memories and music…
No comments:
Post a Comment