Thursday, September 22, 2011

Celebrating my Birthday

2011-09-04 16.47.43

2011-09-04 16.47.56

2011-09-04 16.49.51

2011-09-04 17.04.03

2011-09-04 17.04.09

Since my birthday fell on my weekend to work Matt and I celebrated the weekend before. Ever since Bella Frutteto opened over a year ago, I’ve wanted to try it. We were not disappointed! The atmosphere was casual and fun. Our waitress was friendly and informative. The food was delish. I love when a meal starts  off with bread and dipping oil! We will definitely go back. Their menu will soon change for Fall!

Liz and Ashley

My friend Lizzy took me out for dinner and a movie! She is so thoughtful.  We had a great time together. We saw The Help. I highly recommend it. I can’t wait to hang out again.

2011-09-11 00.30.41

My friend Nikki from work brought in cookie cakes to celebrate my birthday. It was wonderful to take a little break from work. Not to mention those cookie cakes taste wonderful with a cup of coffee in the middle of the night!

2011-09-16 18.40.55

2011-09-16 18.41.12

2011-09-16 18.41.44

We celebrated my birthday with my parents at Willow. The food was scrumptious. I had the gnudi. Highly recommended. Willow is a forgotten gem. The décor is modern and sleek. The food is delicious.

Wow! That’s a lot of celebrating. hahaha! I’m so spoiled!

Looking forward to my 26th year!

No comments: