Via H and M
H and M is my favorite clothing store. Their fall collection is spectacular. There are so many pieces that caught my eye and would be a classic addition to any wardrobe.
This dress was on the top of my wishlist. It has my name written all over it! Yesterday afternoon I met a friend at the mall so I decided to go early and check out the fall collection in person. I snatched up the last black dress in my size! I also tried on a ballerina-type soft mid-length skirt. Needless to say, I bought the dress. It fit perfectly. The black lace and the little black buttons down the back are my favorite details of the dress. It also comes in cream but the black caught my eye.
There are so many other things on my H and M wishlist including a skirt, sweater and these adorable bracelets that come in 5 different colors. At $4.95 each, they are the perfect everyday bracelet.
Via H and M
Now I’m actually looking forward to Fall. But I’ll happily soak up the last few weeks of Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment