Last Thursday Heather and I took the kids to Kennywood for the day. Usually we take a family trip to Idlewild but the older kids are growing out of going to that amusement park. Neither one of us had been there since high school so it was fun to be there again. I always had my camera phone ready to take kodak moments of the kids!
This was right after Austin and Caden got soaked my the Pittsburgh Plunge!
My favorite ride- The Swings
Caden is so photogenic. Every time I said, “Caden, smile”. He would stop what he was doing and smile at me for a picture. What a ham!
On the Carousel
Potato Patch French Fries!! The Best in the ‘burgh. I had been looking forward to indulging in those for months!
Mia experiencing Kiddie-land! She was indifferent
Caden
Retro Heather
Austin, Elena and Caden
A fun time was had by all! Although after a few rides I realized I’m not as young as I use to be! What a great day full of memories.
1 comment:
Haha love that first pic of Caden!
Post a Comment