that aqua blue is my favorite color. I’m obsessed. Summertime is the perfect season to break out all my aqua clothes and accessories. I recently added to my collection of aqua. Thanks to my recent raise at work I decided to splurge and buy this beauty!
Dooney and Bourke Dillen II Pocket Satchel in aqua
The beautiful shade of blue and the soft leather makes this handbag look decadent while the size is perfect for everyday use.
Last night was my first chance to use it while we ran errands and enjoyed a fabulous Mexican dinner at El Campesino. This beautiful satchel will serve me well for years to come!
It’s been awhile since I did an outfit of the day (OOTD) post. The weather hasn’t been cooperating. The heat and humidity have put a damper on my desire to dress up and look cute. In reality I’ve been in lounge clothes and short shorts for weeks! In the above picture I’m wearing Forever 21 leggings and tunic/dress. The aqua Swarovski crystal necklace and earrings are my three year anniversary present from my handsome hubby.
No comments:
Post a Comment