I love Date Night! Who doesn’t? hehe! Since this is technically my ‘weekend’ before my weekend to work we went to the Cheesecake Factory tonight. Wednesday night is the new Friday night! We’ve had a gift certificate to The Cheesecake Factory for months now. Tonight seemed like the perfect night to use it. Does anyone else get overwhelmed at their menu? It’s insanely long. And no matter what I always get the same thing! I need to break out of my shell. When you go to TCF you have to have some strategy. For instance, go early. We were there by 4:45pm. There were plenty of empty tables. Another strategic move is ordering your cheesecake to-go. What better way to continue date night at home?
After din-din, we stopped at Old Navy because they’re having a big sale! And boy did I score!
While walking thru the store all I can think of is our cruise. I wanted to find a couple cover-ups and a fun dress. Here’s what I bought…
Chambray is really ‘in’ right now. I’ve been looking for a way to incorporate it into my wardrobe. I found this in the clearance section. A chambray shirtdress. The cell phone picture doesn’t do it justice. It’s soooo cute. And even better, guess how much…… $10. And like always, the only one left in my size. Score!
Here’s the picture from the website but the sleeves are 3/4 they do not roll-up.
Turquoise is my favorite color. So when I saw this in the clearance section I thought it would make a perfect cover-up for the bathing suit top I got the other day. I love the pocket and the roll-up sleeves. On clearance for $6. Score!
This picture is horrible. So here’s the sweater on the website but I got it in a cream/tan color not the yellow color below.
Ruffle-trim and pockets? Yes, please. Once again I got the last one in my size! This is the only thing I bought full price. I fell in love with it. And I honestly needed a neutral-colored cardigan. As you can probably guess I only own black and gray sweaters. Score!
So there you have it. We had a relaxing dinner and a successful shopping trip. Matt got some good buys too!
Now all I need is a new pair of black sandals. I seem to wear out my ‘everyday summer sandals’ every year. Anyone else have this problem?
No comments:
Post a Comment