Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Spring can’t come soon enough…

With so many projects on my list (that expands daily) I can’t wait to get started. The newest addition to the list….. painting the master bathroom. I decided last night that I can’t stand the cool, refreshing yellow paint color. It’s too bright. It should feel cozy and warm. Then I realized that after we paint the two bathrooms, we’ll have painted every single room in the house (And the old owners thought they were doing us a favor by saving the paint cans for us) except the massive faux painting of the living room and hallway. That’s a massive job to undertake.

Today, I’m trapped in the house while we have a snow/freezing rain wintry mix coming down.  Cleaning and doing laundry. However I’m enjoying myself because I discovered the Showtunes radio station on Pandora. Picture me singing along to “All that Jazz” while sweeping!  Check it out! I got interrupted while writing this.  I’m back now. Matt called to pick me up to go to B & N. And we stopped at Chipotle for dinner( I just had leftovers planned) 

His and Hers

His and Hers! haha

Back to my rambling, I recently discovered Modcloth and Snickers Peanut Butter bars. I got the jumbo bag at Costco. They are delish. Try one or a few today. haha Modcloth is a Pittsburgh-based company that sells some vintage clothes but mostly new, unique designs.  I found this “Lady Jane” dress that I could totally see myself in.  Wish I had this for my rehearsal dinner Winking smile

Lady Jane Dress 

What a beauty!

On one of the food blogs I follow I discovered these Chocolate Chip Cookie Strips. Once our sweets supply diminishes a little bit I’m making these little pieces of yummy goodness.

cookie sticks

 

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Omg those snickers peanut butters bars are so good!!! Heath told me about them! Im addicted!

Ashley said...

Aren't they the bomb? I'm so glad we got the giant bag at costco!

Heather said...

U still didn't tell me what food blogs u follow...