While perusing my Google Reader I came across this feed about engagement pictures. OH MY GOODNESS! What a great idea! And the couple actually look like the main characters! Gorgeous. You need to check this out.
http://greenweddingshoes.com/the-notebook-inspired-engagement-photos/
I want to get married all over again! Especially now that Anthropologie just launched their wedding line. Very vintage-inspired. Once again, it makes me think I was born in the wrong time period. Give me ‘Gone with the Wind’ era or 1920-1940s! I could have been a Southern Belle or a 1920s flapper!
Spring is on the horizon. We’re almost there! I can’t believe it’s already mid-Feb. Summer dresses, sandals, flip-flops, and tanks are calling my name. Hmmm, maybe this year I’ll incorporate shorts back into my wardrobe. Actual shorts. Not bermuda shorts.
Here’s my Spring inspiration:
Wanna take a guess at where you can buy this? You’ll never guess. But I think this dress is adorable! KMART.
Love this! Although I’m not sure I can pull off the belt look.
What can I say, I love stripes!
There’s also a couple sandals I have my sights on.
Dreaming of Spring……
No comments:
Post a Comment