Many of the fashion blogs I read have OOTD (Outfit of the Day) posts and recent purchases post. Contrary to popular belief, my shopping habit is not an addiction. I will admit my addiction to coffee though. I don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t have that. Ugh, I shudder at the thought. The majority of the fashion blogs I follow on my Google Reader have a similar budget and style to mine. Any fashion finds from Target, Forever 21, H & M will get my attention. The black pullover I wore in the last post was a fashion find from one of the blogs I follow. The woman raved and raved about this comfortable, stylish tunic she wore while spending Christmas in Paris. ‘Sounds like a future purchase to me’, I thought while reading the post! I’m so glad my local Target store had one in my size. There were only 3 left on the rack and I thought to myself, ‘I wonder if anyone else read that blog and jumped in the car to their nearest Target to purchase the must-have tunic’. Here is a recent OOTD, I wore this to church Saturday night.
Blazer: Target
Cardigan: The Limited
Jeans: H & M
Boots: Nordstrom
Necklace: Premier Jewelry
I spent this afternoon at Ross Park Mall getting my shopping groove on. I haven’t been there since early December. Bought a few things at F21 after spending way too much time in there. Bought a dress from H&M and a pullover from Old Navy.
That top right dress was on the clearance rack for $7. It looks much better on and it has pockets!! So does the dress on the left from F21. The bottom pullover/tunic from Old Navy was on sale for $14.50. And that necklace is from F21, its silver with turquoise beads for $4. I also got a pair of skinny ankle jeans from F21 that fit like a glove. I am now officially done shopping for Winter! From the looks of this week’s Target ad it looks like Spring is in our near future……. they’re selling bathing suits already!! I don’t even want to think about my pasty white bode in a bathing suit right now!
That’s all for today folks. I’m off to watch the Steeler game. Please leave comments….
No comments:
Post a Comment