It’s all about clearing out what you don’t wear, want, or the good ole “what was I thinking buying this’?
I spent the entire afternoon cleaning out all my drawers and my closet. Which means, in all, I have 3 shopping bags full of unwanted shoes, clothes and purses. Hopefully they will all go to a good home. I am hoping to go to Plato’s Closet sometime next week and see what they’ll give me for it. Or if they’ll even take anything. According to their website they only accept items that have been in the retail stores in the last 12-18 months. Now, are you telling me that there is actually someone making sure that they only accept said items?
I will report back to you on this matter.
If Plato’s Closet doesn’t work out, I heard of this website where you create an account for the items you want to sell. You include pictures and sizing. Bonus, you keep 100% of the profit! Typing that, makes me think maybe Plato’s Closet isn’t the best idea…..
Anyhoo, my closet is now MY CLOSEST. It’s organized according to season, color, top, bottom, purses, belts, scarves… hallelujah, hallelujah!
No comments:
Post a Comment