Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I needed a Target Run.....



after my long weekend at work. All I have to say is, sometimes it's nice to have an orientee.

Yesterday I had several stops to make in Cranberry. Starting with a stop at Best Buy to use Matt's gift certificate then to Walmart to do some grocery shopping then to Giant Eagle and finally to the mothership! ;) I've never seen traffic like that before in Cranberry. CRAZINESS! But in the end I was very glad that I decided to venture onto 228! The $50 Target gift card in my purse was screaming to be used. I immediately scavenger towards the Clearance racks! And something catches my eye that I have been looking at for months! I have been waiting for this blazer to go on sale for 4 months! I can't wait to wear it. And they actually had my size! The regular price was $29.99 and I got it for $14.98! I told Matt it was a Christmas miracle. Then I found a pair of black skinny pants that I've also been eyeing. They were regularly $24.99 but I got them for $15! They fit like a glove and they're thicker than leggings. I've been wanting to wear a couple tunics I have but don't want to show off my bum. But with these pants I can wear them!
Check out my festive nails. It's a little bright for my taste but it's Christmas!

No comments: