Monday, November 8, 2010

Just another Maniac Monday

I've worked the last 4 out of 5 nights including last night. Bentley, as always, is my personal alarm clock and he got me up at just the right time. 1pm! He is sooo cute! He starts nudging me with his nose and then the licking begins! :) And that's when you know he means business. I started sleeping downstairs in the dungeon, aka the man-cave. Because our retired next-door neighbor has been outside almost everyday with his leaf vacumn and/or mower trying to get every single leaf off his property. He'll spend ALL day at it! But now that I discovered sleeping in the man-cave isn't sooo bad, I don't mind so much. What's not to like? It's dark, warm and quiet. Perfect.

Oh a different note, I discovered a couple fun food blogs over the weekend. I'm in need of some new Fall-inspired recipes. I'm craving pumpkin and soup. Not necessarily pumpkin soup but that might be good too. Hmmm. So I vow this week to be a 'cookaholic' wife. Good thing I'm going grocery shopping tonight.

No comments: