Monday, November 22, 2010

I know it's not yet Thanksgiving but I'm officially ready for Christmas!!


Matt and I went to the Transiberian Orchestra concert last night. What a way to kick off the season! They played many Christmas songs but only a few that we know. The four guitarists rocked the house! We stopped at SB on the way home for my first Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha of the season. OH MY GOODNESS, it's like drinking Christmas in a cup. More of a dessert than a pick-me-up. Yummm.

This morning after meeting my friend Sarah for breakfast I had to stop at Target to return something. As soon as the automatic doors opened in front of me, a smile spread across my face. I was stepping into Christmas Winter Wonderland!!! I could have spent hours in there ;)
But I behaved and stuck to the list but only after I passed a rack of $10 jeans (I honestly did need a new pair of jeans, I've been having to wear belts with my jeans lately).
I briefly walked thru the seasonal section to look at the ornaments and stockings. There is soo much cute stuff. I was reminded of Mom when I saw all the gold and silver decoration. And again when I found Dove Peppermint Bark in the candy aisle. That has Mom written all over it.

Finally I made my way to the movie/cd section to find Toy Story 3 in Blu-Ray on sale for $19.99! Sounds like Date Night Movie Night is in our near future :)
Now as I sit at the computer with my double monitor set-up (Thank you Matt) I'm listening to Pandora Christmas Station and drinking hot chocolate. I'm officially in the Christmas spirit!

I had to include this pic of Bentley playing with his new bone. He loves that thing. It could keep him entertained for hours!

No comments: