Monday, September 13, 2010

Quarter Century




I feel old. But I don't feel older. Make sense?

Friday was my 25th birthday. It was one of the best birthdays I've had in awhile. My friend Liz and I spent the day together. She ran some errands with me (Best Buy-returning an item, Walmart-grocery shopping) then we had some girl-bonding time and went to Panera and enjoyed some coffee and a chocolate croissant! Yummoo! And topped it off with a manicure. I loved the nail color that Liz and I both got. It's OPI, called 'You don't know Jacques'. I have received many compliments over the weekend.

Liz really made me feel special and we had a great day!

My parents took me out for dinner at Willow! I think it's a little-known secret in the North Hills! Great food, beautiful decor and the Volcano (chocolate lava cake with cinnamon ice cream) for dessert! It was fantastic.

I had bought a birthday dress for the occasion at F21 :) It didn't disappoint. Matt sure enjoyed it ;)



No comments: